Imagine you are hosting an event and would like to display a slideshow on a TV for attending folks to view. Do you find yourself having to moving the files, update display every time you make small changes?
With OptiSigns, you can update your presentation from anywhere, and update the screens remotely. All you need to do is upload your presentation and assign to the display.
Here’s details steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, set up your display with device like Amazon Fire TV. Watch 1min video here:
2. In the portal http://app.optisigns.com/ go to File/Assets and click “Upload Files”:
3. Drag your PowerPoint presentation in:
4. After uploading finish, you will see your presentation in the list of assets:
5. Now all you need to do is assign it to your player:You can specify how long you want the presentation last. For example: if you have 10 slides, and put 60s, each slide will get 6 seconds.
Now you can see how easy it is to set up your presentation with OptiSigns.
If you don’t have PowerPoint, we you can use Google Slides for free at: https://www.google.com/slides/about/
Also, read our detail guide on how to use Google Slides with OptiSigns.
Ready to get started?
If you are not using OptiSigns yet, you can sign up now for a free 30 days trial, all features included.