Is your business ready for the 4th of July Weekend? This July 4th, Americans will commemorate our 246th year of independence by celebrating with family, friends, and fireworks!
Independence Day is also a time when consumers celebrate and splurge, not only on patriotic, decorative, and festive items to get into the spirit of the holiday, but also leverage the sales and special offers of the 4th of July.
This year, the 4th of July falls on a Monday, which means businesses have a long weekend to capitalize and take advantage of it with digital signage. To help you get into the spirit, we’ve got more than twenty 4th of July free templates you can easily and fully personalize to update your screens in just a few minutes. Just choose your favorite template, download and use it as it is or edit it as you wish, and put it in OptiSigns to share in your digital signs.
To help your business make the most out of the upcoming 4th of July weekend, we've got some ideas you can use to generate buzz around the holiday, celebrate patriotic camaraderie, and boost sales with your digital signs:
- Have a special 4th of July weekend offer. With discounts, promotional codes, or even QR codes.
- Display a message wishing your customers and staff members, a happy 4th of July
- Share a special red, white and blue menu with 4th of July specials
- Have an Independence Day special giveaway
- Share patriotic images of videos to get your customers in the holiday mood
Browse and download our 4th of July free digital signage templates here.